1. Self-Care and Three Pillars of Life: Explore the essence of well-being with a focus on sleep, diet, and self-discipline, essential pillars for a balanced and productive life.
2. Business Well-Being: Tailored for both small and big enterprises, our Business Ayurveda Workshop aims to enhance the health and vitality of your business environment.
3. Mind-Body Connection: Delve into the intricate connection between the mind and body, unlocking the secrets to holistic wellness for individuals and businesses alike.
4. Relaxation and Rejuvenation:Discover how to unlock the transformative power of relaxation and rejuvenation, fostering balance in the fast-paced world of business.
5. Structured Steps for Improvement: Workshop participants create a clear roadmap to understand yourself, identify challenges, and establish a profound mind-body connection through breathwork, meditation, and visualisation.
Elevate your business's well-being with our transformative Ayurveda Workshops.0 For more details, please email email@example.com.
We meet on Zoom and cook several Ayurvedic dishes together. During the class you also learn how to use cooking spices for your health and adjust the recipes to seasons or dosha.
In our Ayurveda workshop for pregnancy you will learn how you can experience a blissful pregnancy with the help of Ayurvedic self care , optimal diet for pregnancy and self massage techniques. We run workshops in London and all over the world.
This workshop is for doulas who are already qualified or are going through the qualification process and want to integrate Ayurveda into their practice.
Learn how to nurture and care for your newborn and growing child while she is still in the womb and once she is born.
Learn how to optimise your diet with fresh seasonal ingredients. We teach you align yourself with the rhythms of the seasons to prevent seasonal imbalances.
Please contact us to to find out more about our workshops.